These Kids Headphones are built tough and designed to handle everything kids can throw at them.
Don’t go buying pink or blue headphones with Disney characters on them! You need kids headphones that are designed to protect kids hearing. That’s because 85 decibels is the maximum recommended noise level for kids. Adult headphones can be as loud as 115 decibels. That’s as loud as a chainsaw. Chainsaw-loud noise on unprotected ears for just 15 minutes a day puts an adult at risk of severe hearing loss, let alone a child. Imagine the damage that could be done to your child’s hearing if they were to wear adult headphones with the volume turned up!
EMS kids headphones features
- Inbuilt Volume Limiter (Max. 85dB)
- Compatible with all devices that have a 3.5mm jack, including iPhone
- Inline Volume Adjustment
- Size Adjustable
- Carry Case
- Compact & Lightweight (300 grams)
- 19 Decibel (dB) Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)
- Tested to U.S. (ANSI S3.19) and European (EN352-1:2002) Safety Standards